Penny & Jeff in London                    

18.12.05

Ch-ch-ch-ch-chaaanges

Going to be a quick one, but I wanted to post to let you all know about two moves!

Firstly - we've moved flats!! Our new address is:

13 Willow Bridge Road
Lower Ground Floor
London, UK
N1 2LB

It's nicer, more spacious, and we're loving it already :) (see below for link to some photos)!

Secondly - I've decided to abandon the good people over at Kodak, and set up a photo sharing account at flickr. As far as I can tell, it's a much better offering - for me, and for you all as viewers.

Anyhoo - you can view all of our photos from now on at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffsharpe/. I've only gotten a few uploaded so far, but more to come.

Right - I'll make sure to post again before Christmas, time for bed. Hope you're all having a fantastic holiday season so far!!

Best,
Jeff & Penny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home