Penny & Jeff in London                    

25.4.04

Ok, ok - I've been bad, but for a good reason

Right, so I haven't posted anything since the first week of April - and I know that's horrible of me. I will do better, I promise.

*BUT*

The delay was because I was getting our webspace set up to host our pictures for the blog - so that's the good news :)!

If you take a gander at the side of the blog, you'll notice a new section titled "Photo Albums." This is where we'll be hosting our pics from all of our adventures. We only have about 50mb of space....so I may have to pull some of the albums down at some point, but they should all be up there for a couple of months anyway (plus I'm looking around for some better hosting, so should increase that capacity).

Right - it's very late and time to go to sleep. We went and saw Reggie Watts and Lizz Fields at the Jazz Cafe tonight. I think we were both a bit dissapointed, unfortunately.

Reggie did a great job, but you could tell that the band and him hadn't totally jelled yet. I hadn't heard Lizz before...to be honest, her set wasn't all that great. She may sound good on her album, or in other performances, but she wasn't really doing it for us tonight. We're giving Reggie a 6 on the 1-10 scale, and Lizz a 3.

Ok - going to bed. Hoping to get out tomorrow and enjoy some of the fantastic weather we're having in London these days. Spring has truly sprung!!

ps - huge congratulations to Brian and Patsy on their wedding today, I wish I could've been there to see it! Best wishes, hope you take some time to relax now ;-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home