Penny & Jeff in London                    

4.2.07

London, 4 Febuary 2007 - Jeff Sharpe declared best crappy blogger of the year

Well - in an effort to maintain my role as an occasional blogger, I swore to myself that I would update the good old blog before a year had passed since my last post (my, how my standards have dropped!). And as its' superbowl sunday (scroll down, to see my last post from last years' superbowl sunday), I figured I had better get busy and post something...anything...even though my blogging has eroded to the point where my occasionally faithful readers have long given up hope.

So, here it is :). We're alive, we're still living in the same flat in London, work's gone well for us both in the past year and we're happy and having fun! Also - in the past year, we've done a bit more exploring and have visited:

  • Chamonix, France
  • Dijon, France
  • Paris, France (apparently we like France)
  • Istanbul, Turkey
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Rome, Italy
  • Brugges, Brussels
  • The Greek Islands (Mykonos, Santorini, Paros, Naxos)
  • and Scotland (Edinburgh and Oban)

We haven't nearly crossed all of the places off our list (which grows by the day) - but we're getting there. Anyone want to come visit to help us cross off some more?

Well, that's the update for now! Hope everyone is well and that you've had a good start to your year. Feel free to come visit us anytime!

Best,
Jeff & Penny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home